Teens (age 13+)
These tips for parents of teens (children ages 13 years old and up) give you advice from top experts in children and families.
- Communication: You, Your Partner, and Your Kids
- Gun-Safe Parenting
- Helmets: Head First Safety!
- Help Your Teen Kick the Texting-While-Driving Habit
- Helping Your Teen Become an Adult
- Keep Your Kids Safe Online
- Kids with Special Needs: A Quick Guide for Parents
- Protecting Children from Sexual Abuse
- School Days and Homework Stress
- Staying Calm During the Storm of Adolescence
- Supporting Children with Mental Health Issues
- 10 Quick Things You Can Do When You Feel Stressed
- Tips on Positive Discipline
- Whining and Talking Back: What to Do